Tuesday, December 22, 2009

The Art of Opening Your Christmas Presents

Oak was so excited the other day. He got an early Christmas present! Yah! It was in a gift bag, so I set it on the floor for him to open by himself. He did a wonderful job! Took the paper out and grabbed the first toy he found.



Ohhhh! A stuffy, he loves stuffies!



They only last about 5 or 10 minutes, but those are the very BEST 5 or 10 minutes of the day :) He started running around and playing with the stuffy, then he lay down to tear it to pieces(yes, that is his favourite use for a stuffie).



I had to point out to him that there was another toy in the bag. Finally, he figured he's check it out and stuck his head in the bag to try and reach the toy and the bag got stuck on his head!





What a sight :) When he finally shook the bag off his head, he had the toy. Good job, Oak. Opening the present was almost as much fun as playing with the toys!

2 comments:

Daniellabella's Blog... said...

This is awesome Lillian!

Bailey said...

Yay!!

I got a bag of popcorn stuck on my head one time, and Mom took a bunch of humiliating pictures, instead of helping me.

Well, she was calling me, trying to get me to come to her so she could help me, but the stoopid bag was blocking my ears, and I couldn't find her - but still, she took humiliating pictures!!

Happy Holidays!