Sunday, May 10, 2009

Pajama Party (minus the pajamas)

Oak is so excited he got to have Lite over for a slumber party on friday night. He made me take pictures, and he wanted to tell everyone about it.

On friday Mom and I were just sitting there watching TV and all the sudden the door openned and Lite came bouncing in. Mommy said Lite was here to spend the night! Yipee! I started chasing him around the livingroom, then he grabbed the sqeaky squirrel from one end and I grabbed the other. He pulled hard, but I'm much bigger and stronger, so I won. We asked Mommy if we could go outside and play (even though it was raining) Boy, what fun! We ran around and around the back yard. Mommy didn't seem too impressed when we wanted back in with muddy paws though. She made us stand still and get all wiped off with a towel. It was getting late, but we weren't tired, we were having too much fun! Mommy insisted it was time for bed though. Lite even got to come upstairs and sleep in Mommy's room with us.

Lite is a very early riser. Mommy and I were still sleeping when he decided it was time to get up at 5:30 in the morning! Who gets up that early!?! One good thing, we got to play some more. We started wrestling in the kitchen, then Lite ran to the livingroom, then back to the kitchen. What fun!



After breakfast Mommy said we had to go visit some cats, so we all jumped in the van. I called shotgun, but Lite didn't care. He still tried to sit in the front with me. My van, my seat!



We had such a great time. I hope Lite can come back and spend the night again another time.

1 comment:

Angel Tucker, Daisy and Leo said...

You and Lite are super cute together. That sounded like it was loads of fun.

Tucker and Daisy